This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
A couple months ago, I started writing a 30 before 30 list – 30 things I want to do before I turn 30. I’ve never made one of these lists before, but I’m at a point in my life right now where I’m experiencing a lot of change and growth, so I figured this would be the perfect time to try some new things and cross them off my bucket list. Here’s what I plan to do in the next couple years:
1. Go to Greece – who doesn’t want to see those pretty blue domes in person?
2. Get 5 passport stamps – So far I have 4. Only one more to go!
3. Learn to live on my own – I’ve done this before, but I mean really really live on my own. It’s going pretty well so far!
4. Live in the moment
5. Buy a property
6. Visit a new continent – Asia, here I come!
7. Visit a new state – I love to travel internationally, but it’s just as important to see my own country!
8. Master yoga – I’ve been doing yoga every day lately and I absolutely LOVE it!
9. Try skiing – I mean try it for real. Not just put on the skis and get too scared, which has happened more times than I’m willing to admit.
10. Learn how to surf – Kind of cliche but I think it would be really cool and fun!
11. Become fluent in Spanish – I’m well on my way thanks for Duolingo!
12. Bake something complicated – like a berry tart or something. I did make that cronut that one time though…
13. Win an award
14. Volunteer for a charity – I’ve done this before but I really want to do it again soon!
15. Go to Epcot – to drink around the world, obv.
16. Go on a sailboat
17. Have a picnic – I’ve of course done this before but I want to do it again!
18. Learn not to worry so much – totally a major problem for me.
19. Plant a garden
20. Write a book – already in the works!
21. Jump off a cliff into water
22. Go on a solo trip
23. See a Broadway show
24. Hike/Climb a mountain
25. Visit a volcano
26. Go zip lining
27. Visit 3 different types of churches/temples – one down (La Sagrada Familia Basilica in Barcelona), two to go. I’ll be visiting a temple in Thailand for sure!
28. Create something with my hands (i.e. Pottery, painting, etc.)
29. Spend a night under the stars
30. Go snorkeling
I think I’ll get a good amount of these done on my upcoming trip to Thailand. I’m so super excited though! I think making a list like this is a really fun and exciting way to spice things up and make sure you live life to the fullest. Once I finish this list, maybe I’ll make a new one. 40 before 40. Oh man, I wonder what will be on that one! Until then, I think I’ll be having lots of fun.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.