This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
Compensation was provided by Caress® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Caress®.
Last week, I reviewed my newest body wash: Caress® Emerald Rush™ Fresh Collection. The clean, fresh scent paired with the rich, bold emerald color is so inspiring, and I have actually found myself drawn to emerald hues since I started using it. So I decided to share my favorite emerald picks for spring.
1. Deborah & Co. Polka Dot Skirt: I love how sweet and girly this green skirt is. It’s a throwback to the 50s with a modern twist. Styled with a white crop top, this one’s a must for spring.
2. Alisha Nicole “The Eye” Rhinestone Bracelet: I am so obsessed with this bracelet. I have it and end up wearing it almost every day. Although it’s not technically all emerald (there are accents!), I love the fresh feeling of this piece.
3. Nunuco Design Co. KARIBIA phone case: This little gem (pun intended) is on its way to me now and I can’t wait for its arrival! The simple design makes for the perfect tech accessory this spring.
4. (r-ki-tekt) Daiene-Velvet Bow Belt: Looking for the perfect pop of color this spring? I found it! How cute is this velvet bow in “emerald city”. I die for the pretty velvet and triple bow design!
5. Crafts & Love palace slender pendant necklace: This stunning pendant necklace is from one of my favorite jewelry designers I’ve ever come across. The delicate chain and simple teardrop comes together with the pretty stone and rustic gold piece to create a beautifully unique piece of jewelry that can be worn with almost any spring look.
What are your fresh fashion picks for spring?
The Caress® Fresh collection wraps your skin in vibrant scents and hydrating lather, leaving it revitalized and delicately scented. Try the new Caress® Fresh Collection and revitalize your skin like never before.