This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
March 2, 2019
As I have mentioned before, I am a neutrals girl. I’m always drawn to them. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good print or pop of color, but neutrals are something that every girl needs in her closet. It’s a great foundation for any look. So this week, I’m sharing my favorite wardrobe basics.
1. The Basic Tee: There is no brand that does the basic tee like Everlane. I am seriously obsessed with my Ryan tee and plan on buying one in every color. It is so soft and comfortable and pairs perfectly with skinny jeans, a long necklace and some nude booties.
2. The Cotton Slip: Every girl needs a cotton slip to wear under a dress that has miraculously become see-through. I don’t know how it happens, but this embarrassing situation has happened one time too many to me. A slip will ensure that no one sees those cute undies! love magic spells
3. The Fitted Tank: Whether you use it for layering or on its own, a fitted tank is a must. I love this one from Androbel because it is soft, affordable and versatile! The perfect combination, if you ask me. P.S. Use code “LUSHTOBLUSH” for 20% off storewide until February 22!
4. The Cable Knit Sweater: Since it is winter, I have to mention the cable knit sweater. This cozy clothing item is worn so thin by the end of the season for me. I throw mine on top of whatever I happen to be wearing, and instantly look polished. LOVE!
5. The Skinny Jean: Ok, if you don’t have a pair of these yet, then you need to get on it, stat! The trend isn’t going anywhere, so you might as well hop on board! These denim basics are great for everyday errands, lunch with the girls, or even date night (with the right styling and accessorizing, of course!).
What wardrobe basics can’t you live without?