This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
January 9, 2014
Most of us have that friend who always puts on the perfect party or event. Everything is planned out to the minute and the decor is flawless. So what to get the hostess with the mostest when you’re not quite so domesticated yourself? Well, here’s a start:
1. “Bake a Difference” Recipe Book: This book of recipes was specially crafted for TraidCraft to include all fair trade ingredients. Not only will your hostess friend get some delicious recipes out of it, but you’ll also be doing good by buying from a fair trade source. Shop around the site while you’re there and do some good while completing your holiday shopping this year.*
2. HomeGoods Gift Card: I don’t usually like to give gift cards as gift–they just seem so generic–but this is definitely the exception. HomeGoods is an incredible store that’s part of the TJ Maxx family (which means the GC can be used at TJ, Marshalls AND HomeGoods!), full of unique home decor and unbelievably affordable finds. I’m willing to bet your get-together goddess actually enjoys walking the aisles of HomeGoods anyway!
3. Esselle’s Hostess Box: This hostess box has everything your domestic diva needs to create a beautiful tablescape. With new boxes coming out each season, there’s always something for the perfect party. Plus, all of the items are reusable, so your hostess friend can continue to use and restyle them throughout the years. P.S. Check back on Wednesday for a little more Esselle action.
4. Wine Tasting Set: First of all, everyone loves wine, so this is the perfect gift already. But get your hostess friend this, and you’re sure to be joining in on the next wine tasting get-together she hosts. Throw in a chalkboard cheese slate, and your friend is going to love you forever.
5. Kinfolk: Sign your hostess up for a year long subscription–either print or online–and she will have 365 days worth of inspiration at her fingertips. This beautifully charming magazine is full of recipes, decor ideas, inspiring photography and more, specially curated from creative all over the world.
6. Pretty Cocktail Shaker: Yay for gold! This pretty bar accessory is sure to “shake up” Miss Hostess’s cocktail decor. I know, I’m so witty. But now she’ll have no excuse not to have unlimited booze at her next soiree.
What would you get for The Hostess?
*This is a paid product placement from TraidCraft. I shopped the entire store and found this cookbook to be a perfect fit for The Hostess.