This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
Now that I’ve shared gift guides for the creative and the working girl, it’s time to get to my favorite of all: the fashionista! Most of us have that friend in our life who is always on top of the trends and gives great fashion advice. So what to give the fashionable girl, when you’re not so in the know yourself? Not to worry, my guide will surely help you find the perfect gift! Instead of the impersonal gift card, get her a piece she’s sure to love and will think of her great friend every time she puts it on.
1. A Graphic Sweater: Graphic knits are huge this year. Prints like foxes, tigers, and other animals have been seen everywhere. Surprise your fashionista with this lovely floral printed sweater from Repertoire Fashion. It will be a great transitional piece not only from winter to spring, but also from summer to fall!*
2. A Statement Necklace: Every girl needs a good statement necklace and Caroline Hill has an amazing selection. Whether your fashionable friend likes color, sparkle or spikes, Caroline Hill Collection has something for her.(Don’t forget to use code BLUSH20 for 20% off your order!)*
3. Cutout Booties: Someone once told me that you shouldn’t buy someone shoes as a gift or else they’ll “run out of your life.” Whoever made up that saying was obviously insane. Seriously, what is better than shoes?! These cutout booties by Seychelles are the perfect gift because they are on trend and will be worn year-round. They’re basically perfect.
4. A Unique Clutch: Although these are technically cometic pouches, I would totally wear them as a clutch! They’re just too pretty not to show off, don’t you think? And Wayward has a really great selection – I challenge you to find one you don’t like!*
5. A Leopard Scarf: This fun accessory is neutral and can go with either black or brown outfits. Not only does it keep you warm, but it also adds some print to a look. It’s sure to become your fashionista’s go-to scarf!
6. A Wide-Brimmed Fedora: These hats have been so incredible popular and I don’t see them going out of trend anytime soon. They are great because they save a bad hair day and can be worn year-round. Talk about a win-win!
7. A Furry Coat: Is it just me or is it extra cold this year? Everyone should bundle up during the winter (besides you lucky little Florida and Cali girls!), so why not be warm in style with this coat from Riffraff. This look is great as a gift because if it’s a little too big, your friend can always just wear it as an oversized coat! No need to stress about size! (Don’t forget to use code LUSHTOBLUSH for 10% off your order!)
8. Tortoiseshell Cateye Sunnies: Although it can be difficult to shop for glasses for a friend, the cateye is universally flattering and trendy tortoiseshell goes with everything, so these cool sunnies are totally a safe bet!