This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
March 18, 2021
1. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip Stain with Argan Color Stick. This 2-in-1 lip color is the best of both worlds. The bright pink stain goes on first and is then sealed with the smooth pigmented balm. I use this thing almost everyday. When I don’t feel like being as bold, I omit the stain and go straight to the balm. It’s all I need!
2. Murad MD Concealer stick. This concealer not only covers blemishes, but it also treats them! I love using this stick because I always feel confident when putting it on. I know I am not harming my skin in any way–I’m helping it!
3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. This awesome tinted moisturizer is what I use as foundation if I want a little more coverage than a BB cream provides. It moisturizes my skin while evening out skin tone. No wonder there’s a cult following.
4. Boscia BB Cream. This is my go-to BB cream. It was the first one I ever ordered and I absolutely love it! It gives great coverage while reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines and it seriously looks like I am just naturally flawless when I put this stuff on! The coverage isn’t huge, so it’s perfect for daytime. It also has SPF which is a MUST!
5. Diorshow Blackout. Where to even begin with this incredible mascara? I have never found anything that comes close to even comparing with Diorshow. It gives unbelievable length, luscious volume and it never clumps. It even smells good! To me, it is worth much more than its $25 price tag.
6. Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio. I just love eyeshadow trios. They provide every color you need in one little compact. At night, I use all 3 colors, but in the daytime, I stick to one little swipe of champagne shimmer. Mine was a gift from Sephora just for my brown eyes. The colors really are perfect for my eye color, which is great for makeup newbies. Trust Smashbox, they know what they’re doing!
7. NARS Blush. Blush is a must for everyday makeup. I usually use bronzer as well, but as the weather grows cooler, I will stick to blush. Just a little touch to add some color is all you really need to brighten up your whole face.
What are some of your everyday essentials?