This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
January 17, 2022
Moscow mules are one of my favorite summer drinks. They’re so refreshing and light, making them easy to drink on a nice warm day. Although we have had an unusually warm winter, it’s just not the same, which is why I decided to try a more festive version this winter. For my Mistletoe Mule (or Moscow Yule, ha!), I added pomegranate and rosemary for a red and green touch. I also charred a lime wheel for garnish. The result is a festive take on a traditional favorite. This one’s sure to be a hit!
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 4 oz ginger beer
- .5 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 lime
- Cut a lime wheel and charl by toasting in toaster oven or air fryer at 375 for 5 minutes
- Pour vodka, ginger beer, and pomegranate juice over ice
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds, rosemary, and charred lime wheel
- Optional: add a sqeeze of lime juice
If you can’t tell already, I love putting my own spin on popular cocktails, especially when there’s a season or theme involved!
Are you a Moscow Mule fan? What’s your favorite festive take on a classic?
Pin for Later:
Photos by Ryan Carpenter.