This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
May 6, 2014
1. Mug: I don’t know about you, but all the moms I know love a warm cup of coffee or tea in the morning. Make it special with a cute mug!
2. A handbag: Shopping for the mom who has it all? Chances are she hasn’t gotten her hands on one of these new luxury bags yet. *Use code LUSHTOBLUSH for 20% off!
3. Spa day: What better way to treat Mom than to get her the gift of bonding time? Book a mani/pedi for two and treat yourself while you’re at it. Out of your price range? Put together a basket of pampering products!
4. Scented candle: Help Mom unwind at the end of the day with a soothing scented candle. I’m personally obsessed with these from L’Occitane.
5. Perfume: Tory Burch’s first fragrance is definitely one for mom – she’ll love the elegant, clean scent.
6. Potted plants or Flowers: Skip the traditional route and get your mother flowers that will last this year, or opt for a pretty plant that will freshen her home’s air!
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to get shopping for that special gift. For me, Mother’s Day is always a great opportunity to give something from the heart. I usually make something, give a personalized gift, or pick something sentimental.
My mom and I have been drinking coffee together since I was about 9 or 10 (yeah, they didn’t know kids shouldn’t have it back then…?), so a super cute mug or anything coffee related is always something special for us. That’s why when Teavana (a Starbucks company) contacted me to spread the word about their new Mother’s Day promotion, I knew I had to jump at the opportunity. I can’t be the only one who has a special warm beverage connection with my mom, right?
And although I have always been a coffee drinker, I actually really liked the tea I tried at the Teavana store yesterday. It was the Oprah Chai Tea, which officially launched yesterday, Tuesday, April 29 in Teavana stores nationwide. Want to try it for yourself? There will be a Mother’s Day sampling event on May 11 from 2-3:30 p.m. It will only be taking place in select stores around the U.S., so check your area to see where you can attend. In Atlanta, it will be at the Lenox Mall.
And check yesterday’s post for another giveaway – just in time for Mother’s Day!Good Luck!
What are you getting Mom for Mother’s Day?
Photo by Johnny Cheng.