This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this blog up and running. Thank you for your support!
March 2, 2019
Yay for Valentine’s Day! I love this holiday. Whether I’m single, dating, or in a committed relationship, I think there are always people in your life who deserve to know how much you love them. Of course, that’s not to say that you shouldn’t show them year round, but it doesn’t hurt to bump it up a notch on this holiday of love.
A couple years ago, I sent out gifts and cards to all my girl friends. After all, “maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.” Right?! So if you’re in the market to spoil your bestie, or a guy without a clue about what your lady wants (don’t worry, you’re not alone), here are some of my favorite things to steer you in the right direction for Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her.
1. A cute mug: Whether she’s a coffee lover or a tea drinker, your girl’s sure to have that necessary beverage she drinks on the daily. Make that little bliss even better with a special mug like this one.
2. A pretty planner: It’s crazy how much of a difference actually using a planner can make. Chances are your girl’s just as busy as I am, so make those tedious tasks a little merrier with an aesthetically pleasing planner. Another fun option is a pretty journal.
3. Sequin leggings: We all know I have an obsession with sequins (what girl doesn’t?) and this pair is super affordable. Plus they’re pink. That makes them beyond perfect for Vday! Update: These sold out 🙁 But click the link for another option!
4. Gold hair bow: After scoring a super cute hair bow at Target for $1, I’ve become obsessed. Bows are so cute and perfect for spring. This gold accessory can really turn a bad hair day into a delight!
5. Pink nail polish: Bright polish is perfect for spring, which is slowly but surely coming right around the corner. Nail polish is something that is so affordable as a gift, but is sometimes something hard to buy for yourself. Treat your girl with a pretty nail color this Valentine’s Day.
6. Bright lip color: I’m one to admit that I never buy expensive lip color. In reality, it is worth it because the color last longer and is more pigmented, but I can just never bring myself to do it. And that’s exactly why it’s the perfect gift.
Looking to really make an impression? Bundle all of these gifts in a cute tote and give a Vday Love Package this year!